- Responsible for Brand’s training which includes products training, selling skills, customer service skills and basic beauty trainings.
- To organize and perform training sessions to ensure staff are well-trained to carry out their roles as Beauty Advisors
- To identify training needs and training gaps
- Conduct field-coaching as needed
- Perform targeted follow-up / coaching with proper planning and tracking for identified performance gaps
- Work with HQ in implementing aligned training programs and developing localized training modules and materials
- To ensure training materials are well organized and kept up-to-date
- Manage yearly training plans and monthly training calendar
- Handling of product inquiries
- Customer service support
- Responsible for overseeing Field Trainer position
- Work closely with Field Trainer to achieve performance target
- Monitor performance gaps and implement plans for improvement
- Improvise reporting/tracking templates from time to time in order to achieve effective tracking of BA performance.
- Diploma in Make-up Artistry / Training & Development / ACTA Certificate with at least 3 years’ relevant working experience in cosmetics / retail industry
- Versatile and proven ability in instructional training, organizational skills, customer service and public speaking
- Experienced in coaching new and existing employees through creative delivery of training and educational information
- Experienced in retail operations is an advantage
Why not take up the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and get internationally recognised instead!